Maybe you have to drive long distances often or you just don't want to dread sitting in rush hour. Whatever the reason, you probably want your car to be comfortable. Well, if you're in the market for new wheels, Kelly Blue Book has lent you a helping hand by creating a list of the top 10 most comfortable cars under $30,000.
The no. 10 most comfortable car is the 2015 Volkswagen Golf, which has a KBB consumer rating of 9.2 out of 10. Normally, KBB calculates the real-world price of the car, but since it's brand new, it didn't have enough data. The sticker price with shipping though is $18,815, according to USA Today.
The rest of the top 10 list is:
9. 2014 Buick Verano at $23,507, KBB consumer rating of 8.7 out of 10.
8. 2014 Volkswagen Passat at $19,325, KBB consumer rating of 8.6 out of 10.
7. 2014 Honda Accord at $20,434, KBB consumer rating of 8.2 out of 10.
6. 2014 Nissan Altima at $21,020, KBB consumer rating of 7.7 out of 10.
5. 2014 Toyota Avalon at $29,320, KBB consumer rating of 8.7 out of 10.
4. 2014 Buick Regal at $27,602, KBB consumer rating of 8.9 out of 10.
3. 2014 Chrysler 300 at $29,923, KBB consumer rating of 9 out of 10.
2. 2014 Volvo S60 at $29,529, KBB consumer rating of 8.9 out of 10.
And finally, the no. 1 comfiest car you can purchase for less than $30,000 is the 2014 Chevrolet Impala at $26,605. This Impala has a KBB consumer rating of 9 out of 10 and also made KBB's list of the top 12 best family cars for 2014.
If you've recently purchased a new car or you've had the same auto insurance for a while, check out the insurance prices in your area to ensure you get the best deal around.