This is officially the last blog post in the 10 week series of Alysha's Car Cravings and Insurance Realities. As I said last week, the list of dream cars is done with, and this last blog post is just a wrap-up with a few fun features! I've made a list of the most expensive insurance rates to the least expensive of my top ten dream cars. I've also put together a list of which turned out to be my absolute favorites. And therefore, which ones I am most likely to buy over the others.
Let's look at the most expensive to insure list first! These rates are all under the Superior coverage package from the CoverHound platform!
1 ) Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera at $1,223 per month
2) Aston Martin Vantage at $533 per month
3) Maserati GranTurismo at $500 per month
4) BMW M3 Convertible at $296 per month
5) Audi R8 at $280 per month
6) Porsche 911 Carrera at $259 per month
7) Shelby "Super Snake" at $166 per month
8) Toyota Camry XLE at $153 per month (for Deluxe coverage)
9) Ford F-150 at $138 per month
10) Bentley Continential Supersport Convertible at $115 per month
Now how do all these dream cars stack up against each other? If I consider their style, speed, and insurance then this is how I would rate them. Ranging from Most Likely To Buy all the way to Least Likely To Buy:
1) Audi R8-- If I'm being completely honest, even though it's fifth on the list for high car insurance, I still absolutely love this car!
2) Toyota Camry XLE-- I have been in love with my current Camry for the past five years, and I would still buy a newer version of it!
3) Aston Martin Vantage--Okay, this is THE most expensive, car insurance wise, but I can't deny that I'd buy it if I could!
4) Ford F-150--You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!
5) Bentley Continental Supersport Convertible--Rare. Such a rare car. Who wouldn't get this?
6) Porsche 911 Carerra--I liked this car, but it didn't impress me as much as the others.
7) BMW M3 Convertible--Again with the impression. Oh and the high insurance. I'd rather get something else.
8) Maserati GranTurismo--Still in the top ten of my dream cars, but not in the top five most likely to buy.
9) Shelby "Super Snake"--I think it's the same as with the Maserati.
10) Lamborghini Gallardo Superlegerra --Insurance on this one is just way too crazy for my blood.
Now remember that one of the most importnat aspects of shopping around for a car is taking the insurance cost into account! And always remember to shop around for car insurance as well! All insurance carriers are not created equal. The CoverHound comparison platform is always here to help you find the best insurance that fits your needs, at the right price!